Guy Burns Down His House During A Live Stream

live stream fire

While demonstrating how to use a “trick” lighter to ignite a match during a live stream video, a guy named Daasuke found himself in a fire emergency when the lighter began spilling lighter fluid and spreading flames. However, as you’ll see in the video after the jump, the problem was exacerbated by Daasuke’s inexplicable handling of the situation, which included putting a lit match in a container full of tissues and lighter fluid and piling cardboard on the flames.


Not surprisingly, his house was reportedly toasted (no injuries were reported).

(via Pixable)

comments powered by Disqus